5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedrug sale

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with you guys. I have been debating line-x or bedrug, I see great reviews for both. Went on autoanything.com and they are offering 20% off right niw and the bedrug is included. I think I have no choice but to pull the trigger for this price! Screenshot_20190823-080517_Samsung Internet.jpg

Adrianp89

Reaction score
Do they have one with cuts for the bed rails and bed lights?

Gsmith223

Reaction score
I sent my bedrug back when I saw how poor of a fit it was. Also its so think that any heavy object is still going to dent the bed

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
I sent my bedrug back when I saw how poor of a fit it was. Also its so think that any heavy object is still going to dent the bed
Man I hope thats not the case, I have heatd nothing but good things, if the fit ends up being as poor as you stated then a return will happening. I hope that is not the case though. Also what size bed do you have? I ordered the one for the 5'7 short bed.

Gsmith223

Reaction score
Man I hope thats not the case, I have heatd nothing but good things, if the fit ends up being as poor as you stated then a return will happening. I hope that is not the case though. Also what size bed do you have? I ordered the one for the 5'7 short bed.
I had the short bed too, mine was cut crooked and appeared to have been a bad one. I had gaps around the wheel wells. Ultimately I was not impressed with the quality of the mat

SpikeMike

Reaction score
The bed rug I have is not thin. It's fairly beefy. It might be because I have the bed rug that covers the floor of the bed only. It has extra material that fits between the corrugations in the bed. If you want, I'll go measure the thicknesses and take a picture.

I will say that the fit could be better. The corners and the edges in front of and behind the wheel wells could cover a little bit more. But, I've found that it doesn't really matter.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
E27BA713-6FE6-4914-AA6F-047448D0D0AC.jpeg

I have the BedRug Impact Liner which has a composite floor and tailgate liner, and the “rug” material on the sides and bulkhead. It fits great and looks great. I’ve had it since February or March and I still really like it. I only paid $350 for it.

Gsmith223

Reaction score
only had the liner not the full thing. I bet if I had the whole kit I would have like it better. I did have the one that fit into the grooves on the bed I just felt like a corner of a tool box or something like that would easily tear it.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
only had the liner not the full thing. I bet if I had the whole kit I would have like it better. I did have the one that fit into the grooves on the bed I just felt like a corner of a tool box or something like that would easily tear it.
The Impact Liner is new this year, I believe?? It’s pretty rugged. It has padding underneath, and the top composite surface seems pretty tough. I’m not worried about puncturing it at all. When I got it, there were very few options for drop in liners available, and most of them were on backorder. I never even considered a BedRug. Then, I saw the Impact Liner and figured I’d give it a shot. I have no regrets. It looks even better now then in the picture I attached. All of the wrinkles are completely gone and it fits nice and snug to the wheel wells.

XDBrad

Reaction score
View attachment 34242

I have the BedRug Impact Liner which has a composite floor and tailgate liner, and the “rug” material on the sides and bulkhead. It fits great and looks great. I’ve had it since February or March and I still really like it. I only paid $350 for it.

I’m with moosem, I also have the impact liner that fits really well. I’ve seen posts here where people say theirs don’t fit well at all - maybe we got a good lot or maybe they got a bad one but I couldn’t be happier with mine.

DBaron

Reaction score
View attachment 34242

Where did you buy from?

DBaron

Reaction score
Good question! I had to go look it up. And, I was wrong, I actually got it in November..

Anyway, I got it from realtruck.com and it was $359.10 to be exact.
Thanks for the info

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Well based on all the mixed fit and finish reviews, I decided to cancel my order. Have Line-x scheduled now for monday. I might add some type of mat later on but I feel like you cant go wrong with line-x. I was trying to save money by ordering the bedrug though.

Users who are viewing this thread