5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedrug discount

timtlu

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a Bedrug at a good price, autoanything will give you 22% off with coupon code ELOY12.

CaptainDave

Reaction score
It appears that coupon code is still valid! I have a spray-in bed liner and was advised that it would be difficult to keep the velcro pieces sticking to the existing spray-in liner. Have you found that to be the case? I did find some 3M adhesive promoter on Amazon. I was wondering if anyone has tried that product.

timtlu

Reaction score
It appears that coupon code is still valid! I have a spray-in bed liner and was advised that it would be difficult to keep the velcro pieces sticking to the existing spray-in liner. Have you found that to be the case? I did find some 3M adhesive promoter on Amazon. I was wondering if anyone has tried that product.

I didn't have the spray in liner, so can't help you there. I absolutely love the Bedrug though. Had never heard of it until finding this forum. I'm a full fledged convert now!

hwytodangerzone

Reaction score
Tried it today, neither this code or TRIP20 shown on the site work.

"Due to manufacturer restrictions, discounts do not apply"

Users who are viewing this thread