5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedliner

Topher

Reaction score
Hello guys question for you, what spray in bed liner do you guys have/recommend? I had a linex in my Last ram it did peal up once but they fixed it. My dad has a scorpion liner in his f150 he seems to like it. Thanks for your help

deese

Reaction score
Was never disappointed with my LineX liners so I’ve always just stuck with them.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have Rhino Lining. I've had it in 3 trucks and 1 of them I had for 19 years. Never had an issue.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Line X ftw. Hard to beat their warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got the BUG from RAM and it's OK. Rhino is a great choice though.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
LineX Premium. It's a little harder and more of a slick surface than regular LineX. It's supposed to be resistant to UV light so it won't fade. I put a rubber bed mat on top of mine too.

Svt40

Reaction score
I just got the Line-X premium in mine last week. Looks great and you cannot beat a lifetime warranty.

outdoorco75

Reaction score
I got whatever liner was optioned with ‘21 Rebel. I added the Rough Country rubber mat and I think it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread