5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedliner Conditioner?

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw this in the manual. I've never heard of Bedliner Conditioner. Anybody ever use this? I've always just used soap and water and a long handled brush to clean my bedliner.

1685745803879.png

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do you have a cover on your truck?
If so there's no point.

If you didn't have a cover I guess you could put some kind of sealant on it every once in a while but there probably still would be no point imo.

I have stained mine on previous trucks after it gets dirty if it sits for 6 months or so, but what wouldn't get stained sitting after dirt being on it for months.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I have Diamondback cover. I had never heard of bedliner conditioner so thought I would ask if anyone else has.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Like most materials they can fade or stain due to the sun. With a cover there is no reason to use anything like this.
Even paint will fade eventually which is why we wash and wax etc to prolong how long it takes to get damaged and start to stain/fade ad the clearcoat dissolves from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread