5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Storage Options for 2020 Laramie w/ RAMBOX

RammerJammer

Reaction score
I'd like to install molle panels similar to these ( Putco Inside Truck Bed Molle Panels ), but I can't seem to find ones that will fit the multi-function tailgate or the short bed due to my Ramboxes. Anyone have any ideas or links? I plan to add a harcover later on, but am planning the storage options/ideas now before I make a cross country trip next summer.
1661284133676.png

Bigbags85

Reaction score
When I first got my truck I was looking into this as well but no one really makes a set for the Ramboxes. Built Right Industries makes smaller panels that you can mount to the silver rails and Diamondback Covers has some as well but they're made by the same company. Not many options for Ramboxes. Hopefully that'll change. I reached out to Built Right asking if they were going to build any but they said they didn't get much interest from people with Rambox trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread