5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Step versions

Ray1054

Reaction score
What if any is the difference between 82215289AF and 82215289AH bed steps? The AFs have a better price on Amazon.

U

User_34235

Looking at a OEM site, the AH replaces the AF model.....so not 100% sure about Amazon.

SSW

Reaction score
I ordered the AF version through Amazon in early January with " 2 day shipping" It has never showed up. I have a tracking number Amazon lists UPS tracking however UPS claims they have no record of the pick up . Amazon says give it a couple of weeks and if it doesn't show up they might refund the cost or maybe just reorder it. Unfortunately this was purchased with a Amazon gift card and not by a credit card that I could stop payment on. I thought that it may have been stolen off the train in LA but Ups says if they had it , it would have come from Indiana by air shipment. Anybody else had problems ordering parts?

SSW

Reaction score
Sorry about my rant about ordering a bed step, for what it is worth I didn't realize that there were 2 different generations of this step.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The part number is the same. The last two characters are just for revision reference. Usually there isn't any difference. I've order plenty of the older revisions of parts. Sometimes all the revision is is change in manufacturing location or something.

Users who are viewing this thread