5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed spray or bed cover?

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
$299 in Austin Tx. This vendor has a very good reputation here, being recomended to me by many users and local custom truck shop. The liner is done very well and I have no complains https://www.centraltexastruckcoatings.com/
OK, I said I'd be shocked, and I am...maybe. However, something's gotta give. Their price is way low relative to the industry, so this send my spidey senses tingling.

Not saying you didn't find a good one there...hope for you and all their customers it's true, but it would certainly be the oddball. And I note that they don't mention the brand of liner material. To me this seems like an off-brand/cheap material, (note their claim that all liner material is pretty much the same) that they make better by actually doing a thorough prep job, backed up by a lifetime warranty fully knowing they will have relatively few claims. Not saying it's a bad deal, or a bad business model....just that I would be highly suspect going in.

OP...If you're anywhere near Austin TX have a look! I'll stick with my bedrug...

obrien

Reaction score
OK, I said I'd be shocked, and I am...maybe. However, something's gotta give. Their price is way low relative to the industry, so this send my spidey senses tingling.

Not saying you didn't find a good one there...hope for you and all their customers it's true, but it would certainly be the oddball. And I note that twith everytbing you hey don't mention the brand of liner material. To me this seems like an off-brand/cheap material, (note their claim that all liner material is pretty much the same) that they make better by actually doing a thorough prep job, backed up by a lifetime warranty fully knowing they will have relatively few claims. Not saying it's a bad deal, or a bad business model....just that I would be highly suspect going in.

OP...If you're anywhere near Austin TX have a look! I'll stick with my bedrug...
I would agree with everything you said would I not get a good reviews from several people who had it done there. And those are people who USE their trucks. Also this company has been around for a while... only time will tell but I can get two spray-in here for the price of one at dealership

MechEng

Reaction score
Just got my 2021 1500 sprayed at 714motorsports in westminister, ca. They did a fantastic job with the linex spray and it cost only $350 OTD. They did it in 2.5 hours while I waited.

z28oc91

Reaction score
Just an update I went and got my bed spray liner by spray tech in fox lake, IL. Overall happy with the quality and it comes with a lifetime warranty. I also order a bakflip g2 cover which should be shipping in a few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread