5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed rail tie down system question

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
I have undercover swing box. Does anyone know if the rail tie-down system will work with this. Fit behind the swing box. I would remove the box if something need to be tied down and it was in the way.

broken_vet

Reaction score
If you're talking about the rails that come with the BUG, then you won't have any problems with the Swingcase. It's one of the first things I added to my 20, and after installing them, I wished I'd gone with the Ramboxes. The Swingcase is great, it just made me realize that I don't use the space around the wheel wells as much as I thought.

nicknik

Reaction score
If you're talking about the rails that come with the BUG, then you won't have any problems with the Swingcase. It's one of the first things I added to my 20, and after installing them, I wished I'd gone with the Ramboxes. The Swingcase is great, it just made me realize that I don't use the space around the wheel wells as much as I thought.
Do you by chance have any pictures? Just wanted to double make sure before ordering this . I was concerned about the box not latching when fully closed.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
I got them installed and they don’t interfere with either swing box. Yo do have to put tie down cleat about mid bed so it does not get in the way. But they slide easy. I will try and get picture to ight

Users who are viewing this thread