5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Rail Covers

DolfanRAM

Reaction score
Just picked up a 19 Bighorn and love it so far. It’s got about 20,000 miles and is in very good shape with the exception of the bed which Is not lined and has definitely been used. I plan on getting it lined but there are small dents in the wheel wells. I can get at both very easily and will try to bang then out I don’t thing you’ll be able to tell if I do a decent job and have a spray in installed. Does anyone know if Line X would deal with the dents for me? Is also like to replace the bed rail covers and tailgate cover but I can’t find them online. My question does anyone know where I can get them other then going through RAM?

vinnieloo

Reaction score
Driver side is 68292865AC. Passenger side is 68292864AC. Have seen them on ebay. Don't know tailgate one. Line X is very thin. You will still see any dents. I don't think they would fix them but you never know.

DolfanRAM

Reaction score
Thanks they are so accessible I hate to get raked over the coals to have them taken out.

DolfanRAM

Reaction score
There’s nothing there that says crew cab are these definitely the crew cab rails?

DolfanRAM

Reaction score
Ordered the parts and contacted Line X they said they will bang out the dents if they are accessible. My bed should look good as new on a little while. Thanks again.

DolfanRAM

Reaction score
Done! Thanks for the help guys. They really didn’t make these to come off, lost a couple of tabs in the tailgate. I think I can remove the star bolts and get at them though, I’ll do it later. Old ones were scratched to hell from previous owner now they are new. Just need a bed liner to make it feel more like a new truck, bed is rough for a 19.

frostymug

Reaction score
Done! Thanks for the help guys. They really didn’t make these to come off, lost a couple of tabs in the tailgate. I think I can remove the star bolts and get at them though, I’ll do it later. Old ones were scratched to hell from previous owner now they are new. Just need a bed liner to make it feel more like a new truck, bed is rough for a 19.
looking to replace my caps too. does your bed have the ram box? if not, was this the right part? https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-side-rail-68292865ac

I don't have ram box and don't have the multifunction tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread