5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Protection!

RadRebel19

Reaction score
In the process of buying a tonneau cover and would like to do the bed of the truck. I have been really interested in the dualliner product, but they still don't have it ready for the 19 new body style. So i started looking at the bedrug complete. Does anyone have any experience or feedback with the bedrug complete? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know what a Bedrug complete is. I've had a number of classics and now the XLT (I think that's the name).

Anyway Bedrug is excellent. There are a few big threads on Bedrug here.

RadRebel19

Reaction score
I don't know what a Bedrug complete is. I've had a number of classics and now the XLT (I think that's the name).

Anyway Bedrug is excellent. There are a few big threads on Bedrug here.
Bedrug complete covers the entire bed!

Barqs

Reaction score
I installed a Bedrug that covers the floor and sides, but they called it the Bedrug Classic. It turned my bed into a giant trunk with my Undercover UltraFlex tri-fold on top.

Attachments

• bedrug.jpg
    bedrug.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 39

RadRebel19

Reaction score
I installed a Bedrug that covers the floor and sides, but they called it the Bedrug Classic. It turned my bed into a giant trunk with my Undercover UltraFlex tri-fold on top.
That is the name of it! Im not sure where the hell i came up with complete lol! How do you like the classic? And how well does it protect the bed? Looks awesome, looks pretty comfy back there.

Barqs

Reaction score
That is the name of it! Im not sure where the hell i came up with complete lol! How do you like the classic? And how well does it protect the bed? Looks awesome, looks pretty comfy back there.
I had a Bedrug in my last Ram under an Undercover one-piece cover and it looked great after 9 years, but I cannot say how the bed looked under it since I traded that truck in with the Bedrug still installed. I don't typically use my truck like a "truck", but I had hauled a lot of bagged mulch and the like. I think I hosed it out once or twice in those years, and it cleaned up nicely. The Bedrug is much easier on the knees than any other liner I've had, and it does a good job of keeping things from sliding around as well. If you plan to keep it covered, I don't think you will regret it.

mch

Reaction score
My 4th Gen and 5th Gen came with a spray on bed liner. On my 4th gen, I just had the bedrug that did not go around the sides. Prepping the spray in liner so the velcro stuck to it was kind of pain, and something i don't want to do again. I would have preferred the 5th not have come with the spray in liner, and I would have 100% put a bedrug. That is really a good product.

Barney556180

Reaction score
FYI, Bedrug also makes a floor covering matt without the sides. Same molding that fits the bed grooves, but does not fit tightly to the edges. There’s a 1” or so gap all around. But it is good quality and really saves the knees.

Users who are viewing this thread