5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Protection?

RadRebel19

Reaction score
Was looking into all the different ways to outfit the bed for protection. Was very interested in rhino or linex, but decided i wanted to go in a different direction. Im very interested in dual liner and was wondering if anyone has used one and had any feedback?

RichT

Reaction score
I plan on saving 40 lbs or so and going with a bedrug over line-x for now. i'll do the line-x someday after i finish beating the hell out of it for a while.

looked it up, more like a 70lbs savings

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had Line-X on my old truck... it is rough on you and the stuff you put in the bed...bought a Bedrug to put over it and it worked great.

I just went ahead and go the Bedrug this go around.

RamBigHorn

Reaction score
I went with a Bedrug

olXnLqj.jpg

Capt Joe

Reaction score
First bedrug, definitely not my last.

Great video... my only question is why are your rails so low...my truck came with the rails and they are tucked under the combing up top.... is that a personal preference. I never had them before and you peeked my curiosity?

OuachitaAdventure

Reaction score
Great video... my only question is why are your rails so low...my truck came with the rails and they are tucked under the combing up top.... is that a personal preference. I never had them before and you peeked my curiosity?
That’s where my holes were in the bed.....I don’t think I had any other options, but now you have me curious. Only other truck I’ve seen with them from the factory had the ram boxes and they are higher up.

YardSale

Reaction score
So does anyone have any idea on when Bedrug will have their product(s) available for those of us with Ramboxes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/