5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Plugs

NoCrow

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the part numbers for these plugs? They were likely removed during the linex done before I got the truck and I want to replace them. If anyone has the ones where the leds go that they want to part with let me know. I'm having a hard time finding them. Though I'm sure the deale would know of course

Attachments

• 20210308_084518.jpg
    20210308_084518.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20210308_084511.jpg
    20210308_084511.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 64

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the part numbers for these plugs? They were likely removed during the linex done before I got the truck and I want to replace them. If anyone has the ones where the leds go that they want to part with let me know. I'm having a hard time finding them. Though I'm sure the deale would know of course
Saw you're in Sac (I'm not far); any chance you had it sprayed at Elk Grove Truck Accs? They left the plugs in my drivers door pocket, missed seeing them there for months haha

NoCrow

Reaction score
Saw you're in Sac (I'm not far); any chance you had it sprayed at Elk Grove Truck Accs? They left the plugs in my drivers door pocket, missed seeing them there for months haha
I got it used in palm springs. It was sprayed before I got it. I wish though. I found both ones I need. Just gotta order them

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks. That's one of them. Now to try and find the other one.
Checked my Ram to see if I could find a part number. But my Ram does not have those holes on the bed wall next to the cab. Makes me ????????

NoCrow

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread