5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bed overspray issue?

purz

Reaction score
I got bullet liner sprayed into my bed earlier this week and was initially pretty happy with it. They removed all the hardware before spraying which was the thing I was most paranoid about. Anyways noticed today the caps for the led lights weren't flush so I popped them out to fix them. After popping them out I noticed that the inside of them got sprayed. They must've done a bad job taping the inside. Pretty annoyed but I'm wondering if this is a big deal or not. Slightly worried about it possibly causing taillight issues but I assume it shouldn't have any effect on the wiring. Also curious now what else I should check for. The truck is a lease so I mostly want to cover my *** for anything that might void the warranty on this area of the truck. Doubt the lease end inspector will take the covers off and look in etc. but yeaaaaa. Pics below, hopefully it's not a big deal cause I'm not really sure what they'd be able to do to fix it other than buying me a new harness.

Attachments

• IMG_20200826_190528.jpg
    IMG_20200826_190528.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200826_190418.jpg
    IMG_20200826_190418.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 70

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's not going to hurt the harness or tail light function. They left the plugs in when mine was sprayed, which was kind of a pain when I added the bed lighting kit LOL. Don't worry about it and just enjoy the truck.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread