5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Organizer/extender Suggestions

bgans

Reaction score
Thanks for the add. Just picked up a 22 Laramie GT with the 5'7'' bed [no ram box], and was wondering what my options are for a bed divider/extender. I had it on my 2012 Laramie and loved it. TIA!

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I purchased the AMP research bed extender HD for my truck w/ 5.7 bed and I am more than satisfied with it. Easy in and out. Does not fold in like the one I had on my ford which is the only negative I can say.

bfabian76

Reaction score
I have this one. I love it. super light, easy to fold. Straps work great. It was the first thing i did on my last truck and this one.

U

User_76295

Got the Lund one - same as Amp, just different branding. Super simple install, easy to remove, works perfectly
86821064597f1291ec81f969b6dbff4a.jpg
0a1b8aaa0a36e111f9a51c439e8f3c69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

IndianaRam

Reaction score
1642985714495.png
This is what came with my 2019 Ram with Ramboxes. It works great! It came with the Bed Utility Group when I ordered my truck. You should be able order this from your dealership or online.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
View attachment 118100
This is what came with my 2019 Ram with Ramboxes. It works great! It came with the Bed Utility Group when I ordered my truck. You should be able order this from your dealership or online.
Have you had anything back there when extended out? How did it support.. read somewhere that it’s not suitable that way

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have….mostly wood. It’s pretty sturdy but I would still suggest a ratchet strap or two as a precaution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MRog40

Reaction score
Not to high jack but I figure guys here might know - how can I make my Ram not be so annoyed about running with the tailgate open?

My bed light stays on all the time (even while driving), it warns me about it being open, the reverse camera still turns on (even though useless)

Can Tazer DT fix these problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the tazer and i am pretty sure you can not control the bed lights with it but... since you ask on this thread my advice and alternative would be to purchase a bed extender's " latching bolts". when tailgate is in the "down" position the Amp research bed extender HD secures itself to the tailgate with 2 straps with bolts that latch into place on the tailgate latches. ( I did not word that well). Bed lights will be off

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Sorry didn't know you didn't have the Ram-boxes on your truck. No, I haven't used it as a bed extender for anything yet in this truck, but I always keep straps to tie down anything I put in the bed. I had one for my 2014 Silverado and used it all the time with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread