5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed liner standard on 2020 Lmited?

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Going back and forth now with the dealer on a 2020 Limited. To my knowledge bed liner is standard on Limited trim. However, the window sticker dealer showed it is an add on from the dealer as $499, along with wheel lock $95 and window tint $399. Dealer told me that the bed liner was done in the dealer. Can anyone tells me about that?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Going back and forth now with the dealer on a 2020 Limited. To my knowledge bed liner is standard on Limited trim. However, the window sticker dealer showed it is an add on from the dealer as $499, along with wheel lock $95 and window tint $399. Dealer told me that the bed liner was done in the dealer. Can anyone tells me about that?
Unless something changed its standard on limited and Laramie Longhorn., is it shown on the actual window sticker from the factory as an additional charge or on a sticker the dealer added?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The spray-in bed liner is standard on the Limited. However, the option can be had to delete it. If you look at the window sticker, it should be listed as “Delete Spray-In Liner” or something of that nature, with a negative associated cost.

You can plug the trucks VIN into the address below (after the “=“) and it’ll give you the trucks build sheet. If the truck had the option to delete the bed liner from the factory, it’ll be listed under the “Optional Equipment” header.

Last edited:

flyingpoint

Reaction score
The spray-in bed liner is standard on the Limited. However, the option can be had to delete it. If you look at the window sticker, it should be listed as “Delete Spray-In Liner” or something of that nature, with a negative associated cost.

You can plug the trucks VIN into the address below (after the “=“) and it’ll give you the trucks build sheet. If the truck had the option to delete the bed liner from the factory, it’ll be listed under the “Optional Equipment” header.

Thanks a lot!! It is very helpful!

flyingpoint

Reaction score
It doesn't show Delete Spray-in liner on neither the build sheet nor the window sticker. So pretty sure it wasn't installed by the dealer, which makes me feeling strange on what the dealer told me... Not sure if I should call off on this deal.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It doesn't show Delete Spray-in liner on neither the build sheet nor the window sticker. So pretty sure it wasn't installed by the dealer, which makes me feeling strange on what the dealer told me... Not sure if I should call off on this deal.
It sounds like there trying to scam extra money. Check the build sheet that it lists the spray in bedliner as installed option (I'm sure it does)

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Put the vin in here, it's FCA's build sheet site, it will show you exactly what's on that truck, you can also download it as a PDF.

Once you are on your build-sheet (which is going to be 9 pages or more) hit Control & F on your keyboard and search "bedliner". It should list it as Spray in Bedliner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread