5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Liner rubber mat.

TAK

Reaction score
2021 5.7 bed with ram boxes.
Looking for a rubber bed liner. Checking some to the sights like real truck and no luck finding one.

DannyMc

Reaction score
Looking for a rubber bed liner. Checking some to the sights like real truck and no luck finding one.
I bought rubber mat off the roll at Tractor Supply. It’s 4 foot wide, so it fits the width exactly. Had them cut it real strait at 5ft 8in and it fits perfect. 2 years later it still looks good. The store intended use of the mat is for horse stalls, so you know it’s durable. No ribs, just functional black rubber. Out the door under $40.

BobK

Reaction score
I got mine from roughcountry.com and love it. Not sure about with the ram boxes though.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got a Dee Zee bed mat for my 6.4 bed. Might be a supply problem for the 5.7 bed with Ramboxes

KCViper

Reaction score
I was also looking for a rubber mat, but after some research on this board, I have decided the bedrug is right for me.....

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
I also went with the DeeZee bedmat over top of my spray in Linex Premium liner. Proper fitment (not quite perfect in my case but that likely because it's on top of a spray in liner), extra protection, and great traction - no slipping.

Users who are viewing this thread