5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Lights

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can they be bought after the fact and installed as just an accessory/part?

It seems they seems come from the factory with bed utility group or the tri fold cover, neither of which I'm a fan of.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks!

I prefer a roll up cover to the tri fold and the bed rug to a spray in, so this will work perfect.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Sweet, thanks!

I prefer a roll up cover to the tri fold and the bed rug to a spray in, so this will work perfect.
Glad to help.
263a.png

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Can they be bought after the fact and installed as just an accessory/part?

It seems they seems come from the factory with bed utility group or the tri fold cover, neither of which I'm a fan of.
The LED lights in the bed for 2019 are different than the older ones. The inside of the bed in slightly different, to keep it short and not get into greater detail.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
The LED lights in the bed for 2019 are different than the older ones. The inside of the bed in slightly different, to keep it short and not get into greater detail.
I noticed that. But if they had an accessory kit for 2018 hopefully they will for 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread