5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bed light problem

jrram

Reaction score
just installed a mopar bed light kit on my 2019 ram 1500 bighorn ,waiting to get them turned on by the dealer. but now i am getting front and rear parksense tempory unavailable. dose anyone have any ideas why.

Ewiz

Reaction score
Dude, same here! though.. Mopar tech told me about that error before I installed, so i'm grateful for that.

I read somewhere that the dealer may be able to program the bed light kit where they dont come on everytime you lock unlock. any word on that?

Thanks..

Ewiz

Attachments

• IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 32

LaRamie

Reaction score
Maybe, not sure I've seen where someone has had it done, just talk of being able to. And then whether or not dealer would may be another matter also

jrram

Reaction score
update on bedlight problem dealer had it for 4 hours flash did not work charged me 120. dollars for trying and said they would have to uninstall and reinstall for 320 dollars i then called mopar parts and asked for tech support and they said only for dealers not the general public. 320 dollars for 2 wires seems crazy i think

LaRamie

Reaction score
I would fight paying all that, it's their fault they couldn't figure it out. My dealer wasted three hours trying to flash it and the lights didn't work and they charged me nothing. The instructions in the kit are WRONG. Tell them to check pin locations, there's nothing wrong with that harness it's two whole wires

Users who are viewing this thread