5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed extender/divider question

HaYnRam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the bed divider/extender part number 68027145ae fit the truck with ram boxes?? I got a 2020 big horn w/rambox

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
Based on a quick search, this part is ONLY for trucks with Ram Box.

You will probably find that the part you referenced is only a divider on its own. Ram stopped including the grommets at the tailgate to allow this to be used as a bed extender, based on perceived taillight visibility concerns. You can still get the grommets from dealers or online. I got mine here:

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the bed divider/extender part number 68027145ae fit the truck with ram boxes?? I got a 2020 big horn w/rambox
Yes, that is the right part # for RamBox-equipped vehicles.

HaYnRam

Reaction score
Thanks guys....ya I looked online and thats what I was thinking...but just wanted to double check with peeps on here..awesome...scored the divider for 100 bucks today off face book marketplace

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys....ya I looked online and thats what I was thinking...but just wanted to double check with peeps on here..awesome...scored the divider for 100 bucks today off face book marketplace
That's a great deal. I had a chance to pick one up in early 2019 for $50 at an estate sale, including the pegs for mounting the bed extender. I didn't have a rambox at the time so I passed on it. You can buy a lock kit so that you can lock it with your key to keep anyone from stealing it.

Users who are viewing this thread