5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Divider - Which One?

cornyulio

Reaction score
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for their ideas. After considering all these options, and based on my needs (hauling potted trees, landscape products, etc.), I really like the double cargo bar option. Quite honestly, I didn't even realize those existed and for $25-50 each, getting two of them will allow for quick setup, release, and easy storage (they would fit perfectly in my Du-Ha rear under seat storage box). I did call a couple local Line-X companies and one wanted $650 for the basic, another wanted $575. It is no doubt a great product for those that need it, but I am now leaning towards the Bed Rug (again, didn't know this existed). I went down the YouTube bed liner rabbit hole and based on what I need, the Bed Rug looks like a great fit. Thank you to everyone again!

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad to help. You're going to love the BedRug.
I was surprised when I learned what they were too. I was skeptical at first (which is why I ordered a sample to test/abuse). It's one of those items that are a must have for me now. It was the very first thing I did to the truck. It wasn't even a week old (IIRC it was about 2 days old) when I put that in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online