5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to check the Ram Website before buying....Instant Bonus Cash

nburd

Reaction score
I just was logged into the RAM website after completing a Survey. Up popped a window asking for my Name, City, State and Email.........It gave me a coupon for bonus cash of $1500 off any new '20 or '21 RAM vehicle. Just a heads up if you are shopping, you might as well have a look. There were no exclusions for RAM vehicle models.

1608658872165.png
1608658976164.png

usedup

Reaction score
Just bought a '21 Limited. Was going to order but employee pricing along with the $1500 coupon changed my mind.

V509

Reaction score
I had gone to the website and received an email with the $1500 discount but when I was sitting in the dealership I did not think to tell them. We had agreed on a price and I had all but signed the papers when the sales manager came back and said you were going to like this I am going to lower your cost by $1500 citing the coupon

Venom700

Reaction score
I had gone to the website and received an email with the $1500 discount but when I was sitting in the dealership I did not think to tell them. We had agreed on a price and I had all but signed the papers when the sales manager came back and said you were going to like this I am going to lower your cost by $1500 citing the coupon
Yes the bonus shows up in the system when they go to apply any incentives.

U

User_3336

Already discussed in detail here . . .

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That coupon was only good until Feb 20th that you had to take retail delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread