5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS Coilover kit is out.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s here. Thanks for releasing the week after I install my lift... perfect timing as always.

Hoythews71

Reaction score
Just couldn’t ever justify that price knowing it’s going to be a pavement warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just couldn’t ever justify that price knowing it’s going to be a pavement warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a bit much. I thought it would be 3500 ish. You can get the fabtech kit for like 32-3400. I guess maybe you can find this one for less too.

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
It’s a bit much. I thought it would be 3500 ish. You can get the fabtech kit for like 32-3400. I guess maybe you can find this one for less too.
Fabtech 6" w/ coilovers and resi's lists @ $4600 on their website so I am sure the BDS kit w/ coil overs will be the same when shops get them in stock..

merwine

Reaction score
Hopefully not that much longer for the 4" w/ air suspension.

SDVmnt

Reaction score
I assume the '19 lifts will all work fine with the '20's as well right? This looks like a nice kit.

Users who are viewing this thread