5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 6" DSC coilovers w/BDS UCA

FuriousDZ

Reaction score
Finally got my truck lifted and went with the BDS 6" coilover kit. I added the dsc option for the $140 and also BDS' uca.
Running 37x12.5r20 and love the ride and stance. Took a couple of quick pics and will add some more once it stops raining.

bds-1.jpg
bds-2.jpg

SurfRebel20

Reaction score
stuck between this kit and their 4in kit. I only want to go with 35s though possibly 20x12 wheels with - 44 offset. what's the offset on those wheels? looks great. does it sit level without the tires being in the bed?

FishOn

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. It's a great kit. You have a chance to play with the DSCs yet?

FuriousDZ

Reaction score
stuck between this kit and their 4in kit. I only want to go with 35s though possibly 20x12 wheels with - 44 offset. what's the offset on those wheels? looks great. does it sit level without the tires being in the bed?
Its almost perfectly level without anything in the bed. Also the angle of the pic is a little misleading as well, I have to get some good pics. I snapped these real quick in the parking lot when i picked it up. 35's still look really good on this kit, the wheels i have are 20x10 -18. They did have to trim a little to get the 37's to fit

FuriousDZ

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. It's a great kit. You have a chance to play with the DSCs yet?
Thanks! So happy with the ride quality. Havent had a chance to play with them yet but was doing some reading on them last night. Any advice you have to give im all ears.

CRam92

Reaction score
Truck looks great! I know fox made some videos about adjusting the DSCs. I would give those a look if you haven’t already.

FuriousDZ

Reaction score
Truck looks great! I know fox made some videos about adjusting the DSCs. I would give those a look if you haven’t already.
Thanks! Yeah came across a couple of those definitely helped me understand more about them. Its always helpful if someone with a similar setup can give their experience.

FishOn

Reaction score
Thanks! So happy with the ride quality. Havent had a chance to play with them yet but was doing some reading on them last night. Any advice you have to give im all ears.
Currently, I have them set for a nice, plush ride on the street and it corners like a champion... Low is at 5 High is at 3.

FuriousDZ

Reaction score
Currently, I have them set for a nice, plush ride on the street and it corners like a champion... Low is at 5 High is at 3.
Exactly what Im looking for, Ill give that a try. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread