5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 6” C/O lift with DSC

CaHi2019

Reaction score
Ordered this kit a number of months ago and finally received it! After opening the 8 boxes that it ships in, I was shocked to see that the wrong coilovers where in the kit. I ordered the kit with the DSC option, however they were the standard coilovers (which are nice, but not what I ordered). So after being incredibly excited to unbox my kit and bring my truck in for its instal date, I now have to wait and see what BDS will do. I went through a BDS vendor who verified the order was placed correctly, so I hope BDS will do whatever they can to get the correct coilovers to me. If anyone is interested I will post on here the results of what BDS is doing. 🤞

Chippewa

Reaction score
I to had to do the long wait for the 4in kit. I planned an elk hunt out of the truck hoping it would have the protection an extra height to make it up the crap roads out west. It all worked out but felt like a nag on them through email then phone calls. My parts were all there and the local body shop did fantastic with install. Some clunks showed up but after retourqed everything an a little over tourqe on some its been smooth ever since.
Good luck an just nag them.

CaHi2019

Reaction score
Thank you! I’ll definitely be reaching out to them to see what’s can be done. Glad you’re enjoying your lift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online