5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 4 inch with Ready Lift UCAs???

Jmeesocal

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel that I had the ready lift 2 inch level with new UCAs installed. I forgot to tell the shop to give me the stock arms back when I picked up the truck.

Fast forward, I just pulled the trigger on the BDS 4 inch lift on a Black Friday deal. The advertising on BDS claims their kit adjusts to give proper angles with factory UCAs.

Can anyone chime in if they think I will need to purchase factory UCAs, or will the ready lift UCAs possibly work with the BDS 4 inch lift?

thanks!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel that I had the ready lift 2 inch level with new UCAs installed. I forgot to tell the shop to give me the stock arms back when I picked up the truck.

Fast forward, I just pulled the trigger on the BDS 4 inch lift on a Black Friday deal. The advertising on BDS claims their kit adjusts to give proper angles with factory UCAs.

Can anyone chime in if they think I will need to purchase factory UCAs, or will the ready lift UCAs possibly work with the BDS 4 inch lift?

thanks!
You’ll need factory UCAs. I installed the BDS 6” kit after having the Readylift level and control arms. The ball joint angle with the Readylift arms was terrible. I brought the shop my stock ones and they swapped them back out for me. The angle for the 4” kit will be even worse.

Jmeesocal

Reaction score
You’ll need factory UCAs. I installed the BDS 6” kit after having the Readylift level and control arms. The ball joint angle with the Readylift arms was terrible. I brought the shop my stock ones and they swapped them back out for me. The angle for the 4” kit will be even worse.
Thank you so much for the advice! I’ll have to purchase a set now.

Users who are viewing this thread