5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BCM C6 connector wiring diagram

First Truck

Reaction score
Good morning,
I'm having odd issues with my 2020 ram 1500 DT tradesmen. If someone can post the diagram for the C6 BCM connector or websites to get the wiring diagrams it would be greatly appreciated.

I recently installed some fog lights with the M2 mods harness and when I reconnected the battery half the truck stopped working.

I let the truck sit overnight and then replaced the battery with an H8 battery with no difference. Currently, the doors don't lock or unlock, the front windows don't go down but the rear ones do, can start the truck in the off position, HVAC controls don't work, radio is dead, right rear turn signal and third brake light are out and drivers side brake light is out. Before this everything worked fine.

I just noticed a cracked rear window frame and I'm planning on replacing the power sliding window with a fixed rear Glass so I don't have to worry about it again, plus it's alot cheaper.

Anyway I found the pin outs for C1, C4 Connectors. I'm wondering if these issues could be related to other BCM Connectors.

Thanks

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning,
I'm having odd issues with my 2020 ram 1500 DT tradesmen. If someone can post the diagram for the C6 BCM connector or websites to get the wiring diagrams it would be greatly appreciated.

I recently installed some fog lights with the M2 mods harness and when I reconnected the battery half the truck stopped working.

I let the truck sit overnight and then replaced the battery with an H8 battery with no difference. Currently, the doors don't lock or unlock, the front windows don't go down but the rear ones do, can start the truck in the off position, HVAC controls don't work, radio is dead, right rear turn signal and third brake light are out and drivers side brake light is out. Before this everything worked fine.

I just noticed a cracked rear window frame and I'm planning on replacing the power sliding window with a fixed rear Glass so I don't have to worry about it again, plus it's alot cheaper.

Anyway I found the pin outs for C1, C4 Connectors. I'm wondering if these issues could be related to other BCM Connectors.

Thanks
This is for my 2019.

Attachments

• BCM C6.jpg
    BCM C6.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 38
  • C6.jpg
    C6.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 35

First Truck

Reaction score
Figured it out. The C6 connector wasn't fully seated in place. Thanks for everyone's help

Users who are viewing this thread