5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery Voltage Indicator - falling numbers

Nokubura

Reaction score
I’m at my dealership now because my voltage dropped to 11.9volts and the vehicle went into battery saver mode. I have 2020 Ram 1500 Limited Etorque. The truck actually died when they went to drive it into the service center. Battery is dead now and they’re recharging it. Battery tested great last night. They have no clue what the issue is. Something is drawing the battery down.
Did you find out the issue? My dealer are being lazy and don't wanna fix it. My check engine lights and a bunch of others turn on and I replaced my battery cause I'm sure it was bad since it was also giving like 20-40 codes but they kept saying it was good but didn't want to charge when charging and now after like 5 days with a new one they turned on again but with 1 code (P0562). I also have the eTorque on my 2020 1500.

Users who are viewing this thread