5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bath time!

brianjburns11

Reaction score
Finally cleared up in Charlotte. Have her a bath for the first time. Bought it last week. Been raining every day. Oh and stopped by and got the fronts tinted while I was out.

Attachments

• 035FF515-A476-48AB-BC10-E8A2E1D9B68A.jpeg
    035FF515-A476-48AB-BC10-E8A2E1D9B68A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 32FC64DD-427E-40BF-AE4F-88D946E2AC9D.jpeg
    32FC64DD-427E-40BF-AE4F-88D946E2AC9D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks good, what type of “ mods “ are you looking for ?

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Looks great! Washed mine today too, with it being so clean its FIRST time i noticed the "flat black tape around the B pillars" ...never thought about ever removing that before on any of my previous RAMS but now...hmmmm.......lol

IMG_0966.jpg

i was considering buying this FORD F150 and was going to name her Charlotte. She was the Black Widow edition but man, that front end was R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S with those 24 inch wheels & turning the dang thing was impossible WITHOUT a football field of room...i wasn't REALLY considering it, but the Spider Art just called out to me & i named her Charlotte and for about a day i considered it. So glad i didn't and purchased the "cadillac of trucks" above....i've lifted every RAM i ever owned, (even put a MAX Trac 6 inch lift on a 2016 2wd i had, came out amazing : ) but this one will stay stock forever.... i guess i'm finally past the point of choosing fashion over function : )

charlotte.JPG

Here's my 2016 Max Steel Ram while i'm at it...lol Max Steel Day of Lift-50%.jpg

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Finally cleared up in Charlotte. Have her a bath for the first time. Bought it last week. Been raining every day. Oh and stopped by and got the fronts tinted while I was out.

oops, read that at "finally cleaned up Charlotte" sorry for my tangent, i really need to quit skim reading...lol

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The plan is a sprayin bedliner
Tow hooks
Black out all emblems and running boards
Catback exhaust
Lift
Bigger wheels and tires
Tonneau cover
Just to name a few. Lol
Good looking rig! I highly recommend the Magnaflow cat back exhaust for its great idle and higher rpm sound with heavy throttle IMG_3406.JPG yet quiet at cruising rpms. ReflectiveConcepts.com has inexpensive die cut outdoor rated vinyl overlays for changing colors of face of letters. This is a pic of my Rebel with a $15 vinyl overlay on grill RAM letters.

brianjburns11

Reaction score
Good looking rig! I highly recommend the Magnaflow cat back exhaust for its great idle and higher rpm sound with heavy throttle View attachment 12822 yet quiet at cruising rpms. ReflectiveConcepts.com has inexpensive die cut outdoor rated vinyl overlays for changing colors of face of letters. This is a pic of my Rebel with a $15 vinyl overlay on grill RAM letters.
Thanks! I will def consider the overlays and the exhaust!

Users who are viewing this thread