5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banks Pedal Monster

Bearwhiz

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2022 Ram with 5.7 and 3.21 rear end, 4X4. Been trying to read up on the Banks Pedal Monster. Would I really see any performance improvements by installing one? This is my daily deriver plus I pull a 7000lb travel trailer. I would like to hear real life experience instead of reviews posted by a marketing company.

Kooch80

Reaction score
I love mine. Originally bought for use on 19 Ram rebel with hemi. Have since used on gladiator ecodiesel and limited 1500 Ecodiesel.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You will NOT see an improvement in HP or Torque. You will see improvement in throttle response. Banks, Sprint Booster, and Pedal Commander all do the same thing.

Kooch80

Reaction score
You will NOT see an improvement in HP or Torque. You will see improvement in throttle response. Banks, Sprint Booster, and Pedal Commander all do the same thing.
100 percent. Having appropriate expectations for what it does is key to satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread