5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banks pedal monster experience

skyhawk42

Reaction score
So a while back I had a scary incident with a pedal commander where I lost use of the accelerator in a construction zone during rush hour. That w as enough that I felt I couldn’t trust it in my vehicle anymore and after posting about my experience with it it lead to me reading about many others with the same issue. While I liked the effect it had, the risk could not justify my using it again. That’s when I spoke with Jay from Banks and he told me about the safeguards that banks puts into their pedalmonster. From a fail safe that prevents you from losing the ability to use your accelerator, to the technology to detect when you are in reverse and automatically take the added responsiveness to a stock level. It also doesn’t pull power from the 5v accelerator pedal like most others do. The Banks product was well engineered and made me feel comfortable putting it in my vehicle. I now have it installed and on top of a fun upgrade, I feel it has better control and for sure feel better about its reliability. Anyone wanting this type of upgrade needs to look into Banks pedalmonster. They are the only ones that offer the extra safety features and I’ll be the first to say after a bad experience with the other brand, this alone makes it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread