5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball joints 2020 ram 1500 bighorn 4wd night edition

mitch0703

Reaction score
Does anybody know if I can buy new ball joints for upper and lower control arms , I've tried looking and all I keep seeing is buy the whole thing lca and uca is this true you can't cross reference ball joints , they forcing you to buy the whole arms with ball joints in them. Does anybody know . It's all stock no lifts .

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look at Mevotech Supreme or their HD TTX version. Lowers MIGHT be able to be replaced, but uppers are not. It's also easier to replace full arms, then pop out joint and press new. Also, then you'll have all new bushings as well.

Last edited:

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The ball joints on the Ram are not serviceable. The lower can be but could easily turn into a hack job. If you want to save a few bucks, get the Mopar Lift upper control arms (68323530AA, 68323531AA). For some reason they are half the price of the standard control arm. Only difference is the ball joint has a wider range of motion

Users who are viewing this thread