5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bakflip Mx4 rubber lining torn after 1 yr use.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Hi all, just noticed that the cargo was wet with the cover close, then found out there was a small gap from the rubber lining which between the panels. The cover was ordered by the end of Nov last year which make it a bit over a year of usage. Should I contact Bakflip and ask them for warranty coverage? Thanks!

Image_20211213104836.jpg Image_20211213104921.jpg

Clv22p

Reaction score
I had an issue with my brand new X4S and they are sending me out a new cover.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all, just noticed that the cargo was wet with the cover close, then found out there was a small gap from the rubber lining which between the panels. The cover was ordered by the end of Nov last year which make it a bit over a year of usage. Should I contact Bakflip and ask them for warranty coverage? Thanks!

View attachment 113688 View attachment 113689
Yes you should and I would think they would cover.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Trying to give a late update on this matter. I contacted Bak about few months back and requested a warranty coverage. It went through well. Bak sent me the replacement cover without the rail (the original rails are still working just fine). As a condition I would need to submit them a picture which shows that the original cover is destroyed. I have to say that Bak is really backing up their products (y)

Users who are viewing this thread