5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAKflip F1?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone here have the BAKflip F1 cover? Have you had any issues with it? I have found one locally for a song. It's brand new in box but has one dent in it. I think I can repair the dent, and for the price he's asking it's extremely tempting. But I've never had a Bakflip brand bed cover before. Advice?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like F1 doesn't allow tailgate to be used independently of the cover? MX4 does? Bummer... that might be a deal breaker.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like F1 doesn't allow tailgate to be used independently of the cover? MX4 does? Bummer... that might be a deal breaker.

This is true. You do have to close the tailgate first. But, this probably creates a better seal since the flap on the end sits on the tailgate.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
had the f1 on my 2014 ram 1500 with rambox, i like it when it was new but after about 2.5 years the material absorded water and the cover became heavier and weavy...

back flip coverred it under warranty envedo i was out of it,,, so thats good,

but the replacement did the same about 2.5 years later as well... is it because of the weather were i live ?

but when it was okay i did like it

my cover never was abuse, took good care of it too

so this time i went with a mopar on my 2022

Users who are viewing this thread