5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAK Flip Review

Reaction score
Not the way I wanted to start my first post, but got new Truck Laramie sport two weeks ago, my first purchase was the rear bed cover, BAK Vortrax. I know many discussions on covers and decided I liked the looks of this one.
After spending quite a few hours installing I discovered the rear latch had broken and the fit looked like crap to me, not what I expected from a $1500 cover. The Pictures don't lie would you be happy with this look.
Also side not I have been trying to get some answers for three days from BakFlip and no go yet.
Maybe this will help some folks who are on the fence..

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Image-2.jpeg
    Image-2.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 89

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I would not be very happy with that! I had a Bakflip F1 on my previous truck and the quality was horrible. This time around I was hesitant to go with another Bak cover but I ended getting an MX4 since options are limited with Ramboxes and I've been happy with it so far. I noticed most companies are much slower responding since the pandemic started. You never specified but I'm assuming you tried them via email? If I was you I would try giving them a call to get their attention and welcome to the forum!

tdager

Reaction score
Dang, that is horrible for sure. With that said, like HydroRebel I have a MX4 and love it. Great fit, no real issues other than my stupidity in pocking a hole underneath do to things in the bed when I shut it. DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread