5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baja Design LP6 Pro..need light covers

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Hi y'all. Have tried searching for some light covers for my LP6 Pro's but can't find any anywhere....and BajaDesigns appear not to make any.

Am kinda reluctant to put them on anyway as they look frikin awesome. However, the summers here are crazy hot and long distance driving at high speed is really not going to do them any good!

Any advice would be most welcome

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello!

We just joined here so we could let you know that we have LP6 Rock Guards in development and will be shipping them in the next few months. If you do not already receive our monthly newsletter, that is a great place to keep up with the release of these new rock guards.

You can sign up here - https://www.bajadesigns.com/home/Newsletter-Sign-Up-Form.asp

Nice to have you guys on the forum, I'm about to install some of your lights on my Husqvarna motorcycle. I had them on my Beta 500 and loved them. Big fan!!!!

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Hello!

We just joined here so we could let you know that we have LP6 Rock Guards in development and will be shipping them in the next few months. If you do not already receive our monthly newsletter, that is a great place to keep up with the release of these new rock guards.

You can sign up here - https://www.bajadesigns.com/home/Newsletter-Sign-Up-Form.asp
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Is gonna get really hot here in a few.months time. Can you get me on the VIP list for first batxh delivery? 🤣🤔

Derek Dredger

Reaction score

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi, any update on these? Is frikin 46oC today!

Here they are on my Rebel

Attachments

• B273E5AB-C356-4072-B144-8859B274ACC3.jpeg
    B273E5AB-C356-4072-B144-8859B274ACC3.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 33

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Nice!
Here they are on my Rebel
Nice! I currently have my LP6's mounted up on the hood along with S2 sports mounted on the side. However, I need more light/power for ditch lights. Do you have the squadron pro/sport mounted on the hood? How do they preform?

Was thinking to get them or maybe the LP4's. When driving in the desert at night it is so important to have powerful ditch lights!

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
Nice!

Nice! I currently have my LP6's mounted up on the hood along with S2 sports mounted on the side. However, I need more light/power for ditch lights. Do you have the squadron pro/sport mounted on the hood? How do they preform?

Was thinking to get them or maybe the LP4's. When driving in the desert at night it is so important to have powerful ditch lights!

I have sports on there. They work great, no complaints at all. If you want to turn midnight into afternoon the lp4’s would do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread