5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad radio

jvette71

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with there new 2022 ram 1500 radio my truck is 2 weeks old it has the 8.4 inch screen and my radio has frozen up can't change channels and when i open door the speakers pop with the truck off

Camelot

Reaction score
My subwoofer (or something around it) vibrates annoyingly, when the radio is one. I hate to drop it off at the dealer for this, who knows what they will destroy trying to fix it.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with there new 2022 ram 1500 radio my truck is 2 weeks old it has the 8.4 inch screen and my radio has frozen up can't change channels and when i open door the speakers pop with the truck off
Ram Cares posted steps to reset the radio or you can try disconnecting the battery for a couple of minutes. Disclaimer, when you reconnect the battery, you may not see everything re-appear right away, may take a couple of hours before backup camera, dual climate, xm, etc. to pop back up

Hibbard17

Reaction score
I’m having the exact same issues. Truck has been at the dealership for one month now. The issue is being sent to chrystler engineering for the speaker popping issue. Let me know if you find anything out and I’ll do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread