5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backup camera update

gibbynd

Reaction score
So after having a new camera put in and wiring harness, my camera was still black. Stars is having them put in a "known good" central vision processing module to see if that works as the next step. I will keep you updated on this. If that doesn't work, we will see what the next step entails.

JamesS

Reaction score
So after having a new camera put in and wiring harness, my camera was still black. Stars is having them put in a "known good" central vision processing module to see if that works as the next step. I will keep you updated on this. If that doesn't work, we will see what the next step entails.

Do you happen to know where the "central vision processing module " is located in truck? Thanks

IA_Dawg

Reaction score
I had my backup camera module replaced yesterday. Curious to see if this fixes the blacked out camera issue. On a positive note. I now have the the center line in my backup camera.

gibbynd

Reaction score
They ordered a new CVPM for me. Supposed to be in Mar. 12. I will update if this fixes the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread