5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backup Camera on 5” screen; does yours use full screen?

thetalonguy

Reaction score
I don’t know if my brain is playing tricks on me, but I thought our rear backup camera took the whole screen?

When I jumped in the truck the other day, it seemed out of place having two vertical blacks bars at the sides. It’s been that way a couple days now, and now can’t remember if it was always like that or if there’s a problem. In any other mode, the whole screen is being used.

Can anyone with 5” screen confirm?

Attachments

• EF0CF066-265A-4A7F-9600-D2EE372DA23A.jpeg
    EF0CF066-265A-4A7F-9600-D2EE372DA23A.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 30

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have the 5 inch in my Rebel but when I had my Outdoorsman it had the 5 inch screen and it used the whole screen when I got it then I went in for a oil change and they updated the software and it looks like yours.

thetalonguy

Reaction score
I don't have the 5 inch in my Rebel but when I had my Outdoorsman it had the 5 inch screen and it used the whole screen when I got it then I went in for a oil change and they updated the software and it looks like yours.

That’s definitely odd. My truck hasn’t been to the dealer since I’ve purchased it. I didn’t think they could do OTA updates on this particular screen.

Thanks for the input. It’s not worth my time to take it into the dealer to ask. With me working from home, it may be another year before I need my first oil change.

Users who are viewing this thread