5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Backing up with tailgate down, "BRAKE!"

FYRSTIX

Reaction score
Is there an override to prevent "BRAKE" happening when backing up with the tailgate down?

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Is there an override to prevent "BRAKE" happening when backing up with the tailgate down?
It’s either in your uconnect under safety or on the dash with the rear sensors…. Just turn it off, mine is too sensitive and I’ve turned it off on both my trucks.

HAG1417

Reaction score
Yes turn the rear park sense with active braking off. Turn it to either just a warning or turn it off all together. Then return it to what you normally run. If your unaware it’s in the setup screen under I believe it something like “safety/ drivers something” can’t remember exactly what it’s called.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
As mentioned, leave your parking sensors on, don't mess with the dash switches, just go to your Uconnect screen, under the safety and braking options, you can turn off the auto rear braking.

Your rear sensors stay active, while your auto rear braking turns off.

Users who are viewing this thread