5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backed too far into boat launch

Ramboh

Reaction score
This is from another old thread way back:

Ask your dealer to check the 4wd actuator plug/connection. It sits right below the oil filter and if the filter is tipped over when changing it out, oil can run into that harness and into the plug and cause electrical issues. Might just need to spray it out with brake cleaner and be on your way.
I assume you've already seen this thread as well...

Based off what i saw on Alpha it shows the front axle disconnect faulted. I did remove the connectors last night and re seated them, they are not oily as i have the oil filter re located. Maybe it is a faulty actuator. Does anybody have the wiring diagram available for that actuator?

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based off what i saw on Alpha it shows the front axle disconnect faulted. I did remove the connectors last night and re seated them, they are not oily as i have the oil filter re located. Maybe it is a faulty actuator. Does anybody have the wiring diagram available for that actuator?
"Does anybody have the wiring diagram available for that actuator? "
Advanced DIY Automotive Repair | ALLDATA DIY

edit: good bang for the buck IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread