5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backcountry Interior Pictures

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Been lurking for awhile for research purposes, and have priced out some Backcountry trim tucks. Seem like a lot of bang for the buck. I'd be interested in some front seat pictures, as the pics on the Ram build site are pretty ambiguous. I'm interested to see how the center area is as far as the armrest/console area is concerned. Not sure how much difference there is between the Quad/Crew set-up, but I'm leaning towards the Quad, as it's just me & I don't make a habit of hauling people around. Thanks in advance...

Reldn

Reaction score
Thanks! Does that cup holder thingie slide for /aft? That's a nice looking interior.
Yep, it's adjustable. It can be locked in almost fully forwards, in the middle(where mine is at in the photos), and backwards.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to sit in one at a dealer before I ordered mine. They seats are very nice. Really like the vinyl/leather with cloth combo.

Wanderlust

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to sit in one at a dealer before I ordered mine. They seats are very nice. Really like the vinyl/leather with cloth combo.
I hail from WI, too. Holler when yours comes in, if you're not too far away I'd love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread