5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backcountry build questions

football9jd

Reaction score
Question on the backcountry build. The rambox isn’t being offered as an option anymore, even though their website photo shows it. Also is can the dealer over ride the color selection to have a monotone color. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpk43

Reaction score
Question on the backcountry build. The rambox isn’t being offered as an option anymore, even though their website photo shows it. Also is can the dealer over ride the color selection to have a monotone color. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ram canceled some options to speed up the production line. The backcountry is two tone only. Always black on the bottom

Haneyrm

Reaction score
Interesting. I put together a build a few weeks back that included Ram boxes on the Backcountry. This must be a pretty recent change. Hopefully it does speed things up a bit.

I was told by one dealer that Ram is focusing options on Laramies and Limiteds and limiting options on other models to keep up with demand and parts availability.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my Backcountry in December, no ram box options then. I was able to get everything else I wanted.

gpk43

Reaction score
Cool!

I think in the "What's New" tab there is an article explaining the option restrictions.

Past that my BC had these options - level 2 in full, BC package in full, Delmonico red, pano sunroof, solo brake controller, blind spot sensors, tow mirrors, 5.7 w/o e torque, and the rest of the goodies. I was not interested in the box boxes.

My order went in on 1/15/22 and shipped 3/5/22. Price went up $1,550 two days after I ordered it. The dealer will absorb the increase not me.

Hope to see it by 4/1/22, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread