5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Window Shattered

Alarian

Reaction score
My daughter accidently shattered the rear window of my 2022 TRX today helping me load lumber into the back. It's the left window. I was wondering if it's possible to replace just the left window or am I going to have to replace the whole thing? Looking online my searches keep coming up with replacement rear door windows.

Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• 3a586207-2ae3-418e-9df1-f6778bc2e176.jpg
    3a586207-2ae3-418e-9df1-f6778bc2e176.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 41

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter accidently shattered the rear window of my 2022 TRX today helping me load lumber into the back. It's the left window. I was wondering if it's possible to replace just the left window or am I going to have to replace the whole thing? Looking online my searches keep coming up with replacement rear door windows.

Any info is appreciated.
Gah, that sucks. I don’t have any advice on replacing it. All I can say is, at least it’s a replaceable thing (not body damage).
Oddly enough, I have a similar anecdote to pass on, from just yesterday afternoon. One of my Project managers texted me this:

1718491753050.png

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Almost didn't believe you and thought you tried to take the blame off yourself. Then I saw the face of guilt in the background LOL

Users who are viewing this thread