5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back up camera

Seagazer39

Reaction score
I started my truck, put it in reverse and the backup camera is covered with green lines is there something I can do or do I have to take it to a Dodge dealership? Its 2 months old.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you cycle through the different views? Sorry, if you have the 360 cameras, you can cycle through the five different camera settings. Your green lines should then be back to normal.

Seagazer39

Reaction score
Did you cycle through the different views? Sorry, if you have the 360 cameras, you can cycle through the five different camera settings. Your green lines should then be back to normal.
I will try it, I havent done anything with it so I'm not sure if I have different views

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess you've tried the obvious and opened/closed the tailgate to see if anything changes?

Vic

Reaction score
I started my truck, put it in reverse and the backup camera is covered with green lines is there something I can do or do I have to take it to a Dodge dealership? Its 2 months old.

Wonder what ever happened with OP? I'm having the same issue now with my 2 month old Big Horn. I cycled through the 2 views I have with no change, and will look in the back and open/close the tailgate to see what happens.
Thanks.

Rob Ryan

Reaction score
Same happen to me. I figure it was one of the connection switches. It only did it during the cold evenings and mornings. Took it to the dealer and they sprayed some.lubricant in the connection s problem solved.

Vic

Reaction score
Mine was working normally again today. We'll see if it continues to operate normally...

IA_Dawg

Reaction score
My camera also doesn't work, when it is cold outside. It just comes up black. The dealer has a replacement camera on order.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last night I started noticing some weird color hues out of my backup cam screen. I'll have to see if this is a persistent problem.

Users who are viewing this thread