5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back-N-Black!!

Deadhead_94p

Reaction score
Originally from KY, stationed in HI, been in the Army for 19 yrs. Just traded in my Wrangler for my 4th Ram and I couldn't be more excited about this truck. Excited about being a member of the community again. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200118_130442_HDR.jpg
    20200118_130442_HDR.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 48

67 RT

Reaction score
Originally from KY, stationed in HI, been in the Army for 19 yrs. Just traded in my Wrangler for my 4th Ram and I couldn't be more excited about this truck. Excited about being a member of the community again. Thanks.

Nice TIS wheels. 305/55/20?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for serving!

TLOC

Reaction score
Hey Deadhead, thank you for your service and my FREEDOM my brother! WELCOME from the Triad in NC...T

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Deadhead_94p!!!

Old 19D here. Great forum, plenty of good info and great people too.

Start you off with the Hellwig Rear Swaybar!!! Best bang for the buck in our truck in my opinion. Here is long thread but good read regarding the rear swaybar:

Users who are viewing this thread