5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2 Pypes install

Sharpen

Reaction score
Most Definitely does NOT sound like a Honda!!!...Sounds pretty Bad *** when you stomp on it from a dead stop...The exhaust is fairly loud up to 4 gear and quiets up after that...I am Happy with it for the price.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Drone? Any possibility your located in Houston TX? This was one of the B2 Fab systems I am wanting to hear in person.

Sharpen

Reaction score
Drone? Any possibility your located in Houston TX? This was one of the B2 Fab systems I am wanting to hear in person.
Yes there is drone...The muffler only has an inch of material,just short of being a straight pipe...Lucky for me I'm the Old guy with Rock cranked up enough to vibrate the windows!!!...Don't hear the exhaust over the Music!

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Yes there is drone...The muffler only has an inch of material,just short of being a straight pipe...Lucky for me I'm the Old guy with Rock cranked up enough to vibrate the windows!!!...Don't hear the exhaust over the Music!

I hear you there. I almost always have the music cranked up, but for drives with the family I'd rather be able to easily have a conversation. Guess I will just need to get this whole Helmholtz resonator thing figured out and bite the bullet on a muffler setup.

Sharpen

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the muffler...not much baffling material

Attachments

• 20191005_132822.jpg
    20191005_132822.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread