5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2 Fabrication Oval muffler fitment

mikemann0

Reaction score
I just installed the oval style muffler and resonator deletes with the 5" tips on my 23' Limited 1500 4x4 , Sounds great (fitment of the muffler is horrible) Maybe mine is just a fluke but it seems it is about 1-1/2" short in the muffler placement - What I mean is the muffler could be moved back about that much by making the front pipe a little longer - from the rear back all good , Since the muffler bolts up to the stock front pipe and the pipe can't be rotated any the muffler sits right against the crossover in the frame (at least on my truck) , It had about an 1/8th of clearance until the bolts were tightened , Now sits right on it - I did send an email and am awaiting a response - Not bashing in any way - well put together and an easy garage floor install but I may have to have a muffler shop cut and reweld....For the money I shouldn't have to though. IMG_20230812_112324728_HDR.jpg IMG_20230812_112315260.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread