5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B0095 code, service airbag system

Synergy26

Reaction score
2020 ram 1500 limited with ORP. Got this code recently after reconnecting the battery after some work. Can anyone point me in the right direction? My car says service airbags.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’d clear it and see if it comes back

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Question: what work was done that required disconnecting the battery? Could something have been left unplugged? Could a wire have been pinched somewhere?

Aside from that, a huge number of problems that occur after disconnecting the battery cure themselves if you give it a day.

Synergy26

Reaction score
Question: what work was done that required disconnecting the battery? Could something have been left unplugged? Could a wire have been pinched somewhere?

Aside from that, a huge number of problems that occur after disconnecting the battery cure themselves if you give it a day.
The dash was pulled out slightly to look at the HVAC and a pillar for possible air leaks. Disconnected the passenger side floor board wires but they are all reconnected now. No idea?

Synergy26

Reaction score
Fixed this by wiggling the large cable junction at the passenger footboard a pillar area. Thank you for your help

Users who are viewing this thread