5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome Review/Explanation of Limited Model

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
This is hands down the best review of the Limited. It is actually more then just a review, the Salesman goes over all the little details of the tech features of the truck. I was surprised by some of the things I have learned watching this, and that is hard to do since I have been watching a ton of Ram Truck videos to ease my wait!

Stillen

Reaction score
Ok i switched to XL nitto g2 305/55/20 and man they look awesome on the stock wheels. I have a limited with air suspension but i feel like its a bouncy ride all the time. The pressure after conversion is 38psi but i dunno. I feel it more in the rear and its not balancing cause there is no vibration just like a jiggle over all bumps in regular streets. Any thoughts?

Stillen

Reaction score
I did a chalk test and front is good at 38psi but the rear i had to go down to 33 psi and well now its too slugish and still bouny just soft bouncy. I mean its always a soft good ride but just feel like its goig up and down too much and not steady.

Stillen

Reaction score
Yea ride was a little bouncy i thought but got it good at 37psi and i mean it was the hwy tread pattern so it soaked up a lot of small imperfections but i only switched to xl rated and e so it shouldnt be all stiff but still having bouncy ride.

Agitated

Reaction score
An E load range tire is always going to ride stiff compared to what was on it.

Users who are viewing this thread