5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWE Exhaust - Need People to reach out and request for the Ram

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
TL;DR- Message these guys and ask about exhaust for our trucks.

Ok so I had the AWE Touring exhaust on my Mustang GT and it sounded amazing, if you know anything about the 5.0 Coyote most exhausts are raspy and sounded terrible IMHO. This exhaust made it sound like a true muscle car, no rasp and no drone whatsoever. Since they just released their exhausts for the 6.4 and Hellcat Chargers and Challengers I reached out to them about making one for our trucks.... they said they were in the process of finishing the exhaust for the 5.7 Chargers/Challengers and then they may consider for our trucks depending on demand, would be around summer time for release.

Was hoping that we could get some people to message them to express interest so there is a greater chance of them developing a kit for the DT. If you want to hear what their exhausts sound like you can check it out here https://www.awe-tuning.com/make/mopar . Everything they make is A++++ quality(They make kits for Audi's, BMW, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread